Temps Utile by MXMXMX, built by Paton Audio.
Six output clock and rhythm generator and processor.
- teensy 3.1/3.2 @ 120MHz, w/ 128x64 OLED
- trigger-to-output latency < 100us.
- 2 clock inputs (> 100k input impedance; threshold ~ 2.5V)
- 4 CV inputs (100k input impedance, -/+ 5V, assignable to (almost) any parameter)
- 6 clock outputs (5 digital, 1 DAC (12 bit): 10V (GPIO), -/+ 6V (DAC))
- two encoders w/ switches; 2 tactile buttons.
- 14HP, ~ 25 mm Depth
- 7 modes, selectable per channel:
- trigger sequencer/sequence editor
- clock division/multiplication
- random w/ threshold
- logic (AND, OR, XOR, NAND, NOR, XNOR)
- DAC (channel #4 only): random, binary, "Turing", logistic, sequencer/arpeggiator
We've been building for many years and make these to last. Properly tested, calibrated and covered by our 1 year warranty.